Monday, October 27, 2008

*Singing* We Are Family !!


IT IS OFFICIAL !!!

Today at 1pm we officially adopted our 5 children, giving our family a grand total (for now) 9 children, 5 girls, and 4 boys. This was a big day for us, waiting a year and a half for this day. the ride was crazy, one I think everyone should experience, okay, maybe not the 5 children at once part as you must be crazy or called by God to do, or in our case BOTH !!



After the trip to the court house, we set off to celebrate, and what better way to do that than by EATING !!! We let the children pick where they wanted to go, and they decided they wanted Bar-B-Q RIBS !!!! I love these kiddos !! We went to Shylers Bar-B-Q and was blessed by the special of the day, ALL YOU CAN EAT for 5.99. We ate so much we were BUSTING, it hurt to walk, it was so gooooood !!

As we were getting our things together to leave a lady who worked there came up to us and said "I have worked here a long time, and we have had many large groups of children in here, but never have I seen a group as well behaved as yours, so polite and proper" I don't care how much I hear that, I just can't get enough of it.

We are so very blessed !!!

4 comments:

D said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!
SEEMS like it took forever.

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

Congratulations!!

Kate said...

You h ave a fabulous family!!

Christine, Jason and Baby said...

Yahoo! Congratulations! I am so glad things are finally complete and official.

P.S. I will not be attending the bash on Sunday, but wanted you to know how proud I am of you guys for being such loving and devoted people.