God's plans are much bigger than our own. I would have never thought two years ago that I would become a mom to more than my four biological children. Since last August I have been able to be a "mom" to 8 different children. I am amazed at what God's plans are. When we first moved to our country home, selfishly we thought wow each of our four kids would each have their room. Deep done we knew.... Deep down we were in denial that God had bigger plans. God showed his plan to us over the few years prior but it didn't all really become crystal clear until Foster Parenting was actually mentioned to us while painting this big ol' house (Thanks Perri). This upcoming year is going to full of more changes as well. There is a possibility that 5 more children will become part of our forever family. We have always prayed God's will for them and us. Only God truly knows! If not then I know more children will walk through these doors and I pray that we can show them Jesus.
I am so grateful to be a mom though I so many times fail to be consistently like Jesus. I want His will for each of my children's lives and pray that we can continue to make a difference in other children as well.
Happy Mother's Day to each of you!!!
2 comments:
3rd time is the charm! Welcome to blogging... again.
I can't wait to see what God has in store for your family.
I opened my email to find 5 beautiful faces smiling at me. I prayed for you and Larry and I trust that God will answer your hearts in accordance with His will. I think you're awesome! Love, Stacey
Post a Comment