Tuesday, December 25, 2007

How Grateful!!!

Today has been such a Blessed day!!! I can't even put it into words. The kids' excitement...almost all of them running down and jumping on our bed (boy I was scared that the bed was going to break)...shrills of happiness, laughter, smiles galore. We had a wonderful breakfast together and then it was time for the gift giving. Let me tell you it's tiring to wrap 9 kids' presents but OH so worth their facial expressions as they unwrapped each of their gifts. We had a wonderful Christmas ham with the fixings. The kids overall behavior was wonderful. The best part was nobody griped or complained about any of their presents nor did they say "oh I wish I had gotten this or that" Such a peaceful day it truly was!!!

Thank you Father for sending your Son as the greatest gift of all!! Also thank you for the 9 wonderful blessings you have bestowed upon my life. I can't thank you enough for each of them.

No comments: