I received this "award" from Perri and quite frankly her compliment has left me speechless. She gave this award to 6 other bloggers and spoke kind words about them as well. Her kinds words about me were...Heidi - she is a wonderful example of a woman struggling to listen to the voice of God and let Him lead her in every area of her life. She is an awesome woman of God and I admire her greatly.
That is my biggest and only desire is to be able to hear and listen to God's voice without an inkling of doubt.
This award did come with instructions...“This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you’ve been awarded please pass it on to others who you feel are deserving of this award.”
I pass this on to
Jada for bringin out the BEST in Ben and being such a sweet young woman.
Lindsey who has watched her young sons overcome the impossible and trusting in God who knew they would the whole time.
JMom I have kept up with your triplets for quite some time. I can now relate with how tiring 3 littles ones. I also enjoy reading/relating to your spiritual aspect of life.
1 comment:
Heidi, Thanks for thinking of me! You are very sweet!
Post a Comment