Monday, October 8, 2007

TAGGED!!!

Jobs I've had:
1. Babysitter when I was a young teen
2. Preschool Teacher
3. Asst. Manager at Subway also various restaurant positions in college (Lee University)
4. Licensed Child Care Provider

Places I have lived:
1. Boonville, IN
2. Florida spent my 1st grade year there
3. Cleveland, TN for college (GO LEE FLAMES!!!)
4. Woodbridge, NJ I have lots of family out East and stayed there for several months when one of my aunts passed away

Food I love:
1. Pizza
2. Pasta
3. Chinese food
4.

Websites I visit daily:
1. Evansville Online hompage because it is set to my home page
2. Bloglines to keep up on various news feeds and blogs
3. Frequent our bank
4. Ebay

Places I'd rather be:
1. Church
2. In my garden (if it were that time of year)
3. At times (alone)
4. Snuggled in bed

Movies I love (or I could/have watch/ed over and over):
1. Anne of Green Gables/Avonlea
2. Beauty and The Beast (Disney) I believe I saw it at least 15 times while at Lee
3. home videos (I never get tired of watching those)
4. Star Wars (Return of the Jedi is my favorite)

TV shows I watch:

1. reruns of various shows I watched growing up (Gotta love TVLAND)
2. certain (very particular though) Christian preachers
3. Disney channel shows
4. honestly though I may spend 3 hours max a week in front of a TV otherwise it's computer or reading for me.

People I tag:
1. Trinity
2. D
3. Tina
4. Cathy

1 comment:

D said...

that is way too funny!
I'm from Cleveland...Tn.
For some reason I'm always surprised when anyone even knows it exists, let alone been there!