Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Have you ever had one of those weeks...

where you easily could pull your hair out? where you have so much to do and are so far behind? where you feel so stressed out that you just pray it doesn't cause gray hair to sprout?

This has been one of those weeks for me. Though it is only Tuesday, yesterday in itself was a whole week in my opinion. Today took a turn for the better beginning with the wonderful lunch I got to enjoy with Perri. Then I came home and had to go grocery shopping with Jessica (one of the things I am behind on which isn't good since we run a daycare). When I got back home ALL of MY children were home and the littles were up from their nap. It was nice to see their smiling faces. The 3 that attend public school seemed to have a great day at school which always helps me.

And then there was this note. This note just melted my heart. This note made Larry cry. It brought me to tears as well. For those of you who know the situation you will just melt. Get out your Kleenexes please.


3 comments:

Perri said...

Maybe this will be the thing that turns the tide for everyone.

D said...

Open gates are good..right? Unless they let the cows out...then there's trouble!
CONGRATULATIONS

D said...

HEIDI,
Honey, are you alright? Do they have you tied up somewhere, where you can't get to the computer? Do you need help?