So cute! I love the part where the song breaks into "I've got all my sisters with me" and the picture is Tim and Nate in the back of the truck. :) Too Good!
Awesome video. It's good to see another video director in the family. I loved the color transitions, the heart transition at the end (well placed) and most especially the choice of audio track! Great job!
3 comments:
Heidi, that waS So Sweet. It made me cry. Jess did a great job!
So cute! I love the part where the song breaks into "I've got all my sisters with me" and the picture is Tim and Nate in the back of the truck. :) Too Good!
Awesome video. It's good to see another video director in the family. I loved the color transitions, the heart transition at the end (well placed) and most especially the choice of audio track! Great job!
Post a Comment