Wednesday, June 4, 2008

An evening out at the park


Last night the kids and I went out to the Newburgh Fortress of Fun to play. The kids had a blast. I took my camera and shot over 100 pictures and video, only to find this morning, that one of my wonderful children had messed with the camera yesterday and change the resolution down REAL low, so what looked to be PERFECT pictures on the view screen, in reality they all were very grainy, I WAS NOT HAPPY about this. But whats done is done. Guess we need to make another trip there for some more pictures, I am sure they will hate this.

After the trip to the park, we then ventured on to Dairy Queen for some ice cream treats, which they enjoyed just as much as the park. When leaving Dairy Queen, Camilia said Daddy, we goto Dairy Queen a lot, and I am thinking to myself, gee these kids have it so rough. Home again and got all the kids tuck in bed trash taken to the curb, then Jessica and I sit down to watch a movie in which I fall asleep like 15 mins into it.

We are all really missing Mommy this week. I Love you Heidi and hoping you are relaxing and enjoying your time with your family out east.

No comments: