
Here is our three little pigs, err I mean, three little kids checking out the pigs new houses. The kiddos followed me around while I put together the houses and worked on the new pig pen Saturday, they think the pigs are just the coolest thing to come to our little farm.

Heidi spent her time this weekend warming up to the piggys, of course this was easy to do when she offered them food. As I worked on their pen they followed me around walking right along with me just like a dog would, grunting and talking to me the whole time.


The pigs are very spoiled here and they are loving their new home.
2 comments:
Those are very cute... I mean the kids AND the pigs. :)
We had a pig on our farm when I was a kid. We named it Morky Porky. We ate him. It was very sad. My dad had to butcher him early because we had become very attached. Good to see the farm is doing well. Love Taliaha
Post a Comment