Sunday, November 2, 2008

Adoption Party Day !!!


This week has been such a wonderful week. Monday was our day in court to finalize the adoption of our children. Then a trip out to Shylers Bar-B-Q. Everyone spent the week smiling and just so over joyed that it was done. We spent the week calling them each by their full name with big emphasis on the Last Name. This weekend Heidi's Brother, his wife and their 4 children came down to spend the weekend with us and celebrate the special week. We so love having them down here.

Today was our child dedication at the church where we dedicated them all back to God, and dedicated ourselves to raise them right by being Godly examples as the Bible teaches us to do. This morning's message was perfect as it was about how our Heavenly Father has adopted us, giving us new and better lives. After service we had a big party to celebrate this adoption. So much food, so many friends and family members who came out to share this special day with us, it was GREAT !!!

Thank you to everyone who came out. A special thank you to Perri who headed up the party and who has been there day and night with us through this. (when I say day and night I mean literally up late nights talking and helping us through this adventure) Perri, I see lots of Wild West Shrimp coming your way as an extra thank you !!

3 comments:

Perri said...

Well, I do love a good plate of Wild West Shrimp!

and you're welcome.

Tina said...

So happy for you!

annieology said...

Congrats. We are anxiously awaiting to officially adopt our three that we've been caring for for four years. I am so tired of shacking up with my children. Happy A day kids.