Thursday, November 13, 2008

Three!! Count them 1....2....3

That is how many times Andy has had to go to the ER this year. One was already blogged about; another is unmentionable due to the trauma that could ensue if talked about.

Today was his LATEST venture. We went about our normal routine of going to therapy and that went well. Afterwards we normally run by Krispy Kreme since the Hot sign is on and pick up snacks for the kids. Today he was walking along the step that kids can peep through the window at the machines and lost his footing and landed wrong and got yet another gash on the front of his head. I was thankful that Jed Larry's brother was there to drive us over to the ER and for our close friend Bob who lives in close proximity to the hospital to take Jed back to work. He also grabbed our donuts which were left there and the two chocolate milks. Andy was happy to have his chocolate milk and I even gave him mine. Needless to say he will be like glue to me for the next day or so. I think I need to have a good cry.