Yesterday morning our dog went outside and I think the smells just got to her. She just followed her nose and left the yard on an adventure. The adventure must have been quite scary for her since we had thunderstorms roll through here last night and she is frightened of storms. I thought for sure that I wouldn't be seeing her again. The last time she took off she was gone for over a week apparently dumped by somebody on the other side of town near the stripper pits.
Well today Cami was out by the pool and Daisy came running up to her. So she came inside all worn out and boy did she smell HORRIBLE!!! I gave her a LONG Bath,scrubbed her down, and pulled well over 30 ticks off of her. She is a white dog by nature but she came home brown. Needless to say she is back to being white. Poor dog is tuckered out and probably will sleep through the rest of the night.
Even though she annoys me by taking off on occasion, I still love that dog!
No comments:
Post a Comment