Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dozen it show that we are CRAZY!!!!

Last week we received a phone call to do respite care for 3 children (ages 6,4,4 mos.). This thrilled our hearts needless to say since State has laws not allowing us to foster since their limit on children in homes is EIGHT. Since we maintained our licensing though, they will allow us to do respite. In fact our Case Manager said, "If it's okay with you I will send lots of respite care your way." I know if she could make an exception to the rules she would for us.

So for the next week we have 12 children in our home. This doesn't count our daycare children which puts us at 19 if all should show up on a day. It's pretty exciting needless to say. It also keeps us very busy. I'm so thankful to have this opportunity.

No comments: