So life has been somewhat of a routine. Part of my routine is to catheterize Andy 4 times a day. Not pleasant to say the least but (unfortunately) he has gotten used to it. After every time I end up carrying this bag of urine to dump it into the toilet. The bags look like the long kind that one gets with a goldfish from winning a contest at a fair. Larry said a couple of days ago I so expect you one day to walk through with a goldfish in your hand.
So this afternoon I get a bit silly with the norm and decide to add a goldfish cracker to the bag after I am finished with catheterizing. The funny thing about the cracker was it was floating at the top (which is how most goldfish from the fair end up). I bring it in and show Larry and he just dies laughing. So while it's difficult to find pleasantries in cathing a child, we still find ways to humor ourselves through this difficult time.
1 comment:
Only you would think of such a thing...you are too funny.
Post a Comment