The end of July and through most of August was spent going to various appointments. Quite a few of those were also spent traveling back and forth to hospitals. A beautiful baby girl that has been in my mother-in-law Georgie's got sick with an ear infection but things went south once they took her to the ER and attempted lab work. Her oxygen saturation dropped down incredibly low which required her to go into ICU. Once there they were able to contact here cardiologist and made arrangements to have her life-flighted to Kosair. So I drove Georgie down there and spent several hours making sure she was settled in for a long stay. A few days later they ended up doing open heart surgery so I drove down there to be with Mom because it's scary to have to sit in a waiting room for hours by yourself. Thanks to prayer everything went flawlessly. The doctors said she would be there anywhere from 1-2 weeks. I had the awesome privilege of driving that little miracle home 5 days after surgery. She had a checkup a couple of weeks ago and everything is looking GREAT!
Andy had to go to Riley and as well as Deaconness Riley over the past month and a half. God is showing me a lot through this trial and, though it's difficult, I know God will get the glory out of his life and prayerfully mine as I learn all He desires to use this situation. MAXIMIZED GLORY!!
Timothy had a cardiologist appointment which seemed to go quite well. They will be monitoring his medication carefully as he begins the puberty process. I am grateful that the medication is doing its job and that God is continuing to shape my boy into a young man of God.
All the children recently had dentist visits and there were no cavities to report for this 6 month checkup. I am very happy about that needless to say!
Our lives are crazy busy but I continually pray that God will stretch us to be all that He desires...
No comments:
Post a Comment