They look just like you....full of joy. Thank you for letting me meet them last night. The kids are counting down down the days till they move here permanently.
I had to leave a comment after reading yours...I love a woman that can chat about her potty reading. :-) I have kept up with your latest adventure via Perri. I am SO thrilled for your big family. God HAS called you to this task. Blessings on your journey!!!!!
6 comments:
They look just like you....full of joy. Thank you for letting me meet them last night. The kids are counting down down the days till they move here permanently.
Heidi,
We can't wait to meet all of your children. They are beautiful!
Beautiful family!
I had to leave a comment after reading yours...I love a woman that can chat about her potty reading. :-) I have kept up with your latest adventure via Perri. I am SO thrilled for your big family. God HAS called you to this task. Blessings on your journey!!!!!
That is one beautiful family picture! I loved getting to meet the family. That little Eleana is a doll baby! Can't wait to see more of them!
Beautiful! I'm so excited for you!
Post a Comment