I sit here tonight wondering how tomorrow will be. I have butterflies as big as eagles in my stomach fluttering around. I am scared, anxious, nervous, and excited. I also have thought about how God CHOSE us for this task. We only said God Your will be done. If this be Your will then You will allow it to happen. We prayed ONLY for His will for the kids' lives and ours. I am overwhelmed right now thinking about how HE chose us. He basically said "Larry and Heidi I love you and I am entrusting these children into your hands. I know you aren't perfect that is why I sent my Son. Just love ALL of your children the way I love you." Tears have filled my eyes thinking how He would entrust their lives to us
Heavenly Father thank you for sending your son Jesus to be the ultimate sacrifice for our sins. I am thankful and honored that I can enter into your throne room and worship you. I lay my life down at your feet. Though I may not understand all the plans you have for me, my life is in your hands and through the eyes of faith I can clearly see.
3 comments:
I can't wait to witness this awesome journey...your family is in my family's prayers!
I hope you sleep well tonight knowing your friends are praying that tomorrow is a GREAT day for everyone!
Perri
Heidi,
I just logged on and it is Weds night. I pray that you and Larry had a wonderful day with your new children today!!! I cannot wait to meet them.
Amy Willis
Post a Comment