1. What is your first and middle name? Heidi Dell
2.How did you get your name? My parents were going to call me Kyle Chapman (Chapman after my maternal grandfather) if a boy or Marjorie Dell if I was a girl (after my paternal grandmother). They decided to call me Heidi Dell instead. I am grateful for that.
3.What are your kid's names? How did you decide on your their names?
Jessica Renee' Larry always wanted a girl named Jessica Renee'
Elizabeth Jewel We both liked the name Elizabeth and one of my closest friends in college was named Elizabeth as well. Jewel just was part of the package
Timothy Andrew I named him. Larry wanted to name him Anakin Sky
Anthony Daniel Larry wanted to name him Quigon James after the Star Wars saga. After going to the Star Wars website the first character I saw was C-3PO who is played by Anthony Daniels. We dropped the s and there you go
4.Do you like your name? I used to not like my name at all. First I always thought it meant heathen. I didn't like Dell because my mom used to call me Dinky Dell. At around the age of 18 I found out the true meaning of my name Heidi means Battlemaiden and Dell means deep valley or ravine. I feel like God must have named me Battlemaiden in the Trenches for a reason.
5.What was the most popular name (according to Social Security) the year you were born? (Click here to find out and then tell us the results!) Michael & Jennifer -- surprisingly, my name was rated 64.
I tag Staci and Carrie
No comments:
Post a Comment