Monday, July 30, 2007

Happiness is.....

Getting 14 loads of laundry sorted into the appropriate baskets and out of my bedroom. Camilia did a wonderful job helping as well. Now I'm starting baths so hopefully I can stay on top of the laundry now.

Taking babysteps but feel like I am beginning to get ahead choreswise. It's always 2 steps forward and 1 step back but life is good.

I feel like I'm suffering from "New Mom Syndrome" meaning I don't feel like I get enough sleep yet still have to function. I'm sure it will go away quicker than having a baby I just need to tell myself to quit a little earlier than I have been.

2 comments:

Perri said...

14 loads. I think I could wash every stitch of clothes we own and it wouldn't be that much!

Anonymous said...

keep up the great work, your an inspiration to us all.
I'm with Perri tho, 14 loads would send the local water company into a frenzie....the water ban and all that we have here!