Sunday, November 11, 2007

TKD testing

This past Saturday Larry took the the "bigs" to TaeKwonDo testing. I didn't attend so I could get some inservice hours for foster parenting in a class I really wanted to take. Grandma B got to experience a few hours with the "littles." Most of the kids passed their testing and are able to go to the next rank. The two that didn't pass will get to attend their secondary testing on Tuesday and hopefully will still get to move up to the next belt with the others. The kids seem to enjoy TKD for the most part. It's nice to have a family extracurricular activity. Once Larry is home working with the day care full time he will probably get back involved with it as well. I would like to accomplish my first goal and achieve a black belt as well but I am content at this present time to watch the kids do it.

Jessica tested for her probationary black belt. Tim tested for his decided black belt. Jasmine, Camilia, and Nate all tested for their yellow belt. I am so proud of each of them.

No comments: