Larry and I were married. It just seems like yesterday really. It was actually a warm day (mid 60s) in January (unlike today which is soo cold). God brought the two of us together. God knew what He was doing. We can both honestly say that it hasn't been an easy road. We have been to the gates of hell and back again. The devil meant to destroy our marriage. At a couple of points it looked like the devil had won as well. BUT then the ALMIGHTY stepped in. God healed and restored our marriage totally and completely. I can say truthfully that I love Larry more today than I did the day I said I DO. Though it hasn't been always easy, I am grateful for all the things we have gone through. Our marriage is solid because The Foundation that was set 15 yrs ago is still holding our marriage today.
My dearest Larry....Sometimes I may be too quiet and not able to express myself to you like you desire. I am so blessed to have you as my helpmate, my companion, lover, and best friend. You mean more to me than I could ever say. We have been through so much together and I know that God has a vision for our marriage/family as well. I look forward to holding your hand walking side by side with you through the rest of our earthly lives.
1 comment:
Awwww... *sniff sniff* I remember that day! Congratulations on 15 years. =)
Post a Comment