
Today we celebrated Eleana's 4th (our first) birthday. She spent most of her morning with me. We took two of her siblings to therapy and while we were waiting on them I restyled her hair. Afterwards we took her to Walmart where she/we picked out a birthday present. I was thrilled that we agreed so easily on a birthday present for her and quickly at that.
This is a wonderful larger size doll equivalent to Polly Pocket. It came with 3 outfits a pair of shoes, a towel or bandana for her hair, and a hair brush. Eleana also got her ears pierced. She looks so beautiful. 
To my baby daughter~~~I love you very much. Sometimes it does become trying for me as you are growing and learning but that will never change how I feel about you. You are very special to me. I am thankful that God knew what He was doing (though sometimes it's His strength alone that gets me through). You have such a beautiful smile. I understand that you are a toddler growing into a preschooler. I pray that I can be the mommy that you need me to be. I pray that God will bless you abundantly over this next year my little "jedi chicken."
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to one of the sweetest four year olds I know :)
Love the doll
Happy Birthday Eleana!!! I am glad it was a special day for you!
Post a Comment