Sunday, January 6, 2008

Jehovah Jireh~~God Provider

Yesterday I went into the girls’ room to help get their stuff organized because it was becoming very difficult for them to clean up their room. The main reason being was the amount of clothes they had upstairs (summer wear was still accessible). We ended up taking down three garbage bags of clothes (and another bag of just garbage). Well after going through all their things I noticed Beth was down to one pair of pants (that fit) not including sweats. She also only had one long sleeve shirt. So I am thinking to myself and praying Okay God I am going to need to go shopping for Beth.

TODAY (Sunday) my aunt brings me a whole bag of clothes for the girls. Jess looked at the pants and said they wouldn’t fit her because she doesn’t have a butt (though she did grab on to some of the shirts). I had Beth try them on and THEY FIT. She now has an overabundance of LONGSLEEVE shirts a couple of jean jumpers and PANTS to hold her for awhile.

I am so grateful that God just had to be a SHOW-OFF. He made my day for sure. Thank you also Aunt Vickie (for listening to God though you may not have realized it)because I just dreaded having to go shopping.

Phl 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

1 comment:

J.D. Scorpio said...

Hello Heidi..
I for one really admire you for the task that you are undertaking with 9 to educate, especially the 4 with special needs..!! I would like to see a lot more home schooling, I think there would be a lot more morals instilled into our young people! Not to mention, respect for their elders. Keep up the good work, you have plenty of help...!
JD