by Perri: Here's how it works:
Link to the person that tagged you (done)
Post the rules on your blog. (done)
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, (see below)
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. (sheesh, OK)
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. (get ready)
Random Facts about Heidi
1. (After much thinking I decided to put something a bit more random. If you didn't read my first number one maybe you won't lose your appetite). For some reason I like the taste of semi burnt popcorn. I don't like it charcoaled but I do really like it a lot. Sometimes I overcook it on purpose in the microwave just to eat it that way.
2. When I was younger I didn't like my name at all. I thought Heidi meant heathen and my mom used to tease me about my middle name a lot by calling me Dinky Dell. It was quite embarrassing especially when she called me it once in front of a cute guy using a pay phone when I was a teen.
3. I LOVE my name NOW. Come to find out Heidi means Battlemaiden and Dell is a deep valley or trench. So I am now known as Battlemaiden in the Trenches. (some trenches I have had to "dig in" for long periods)
4. If I was a boy I would have been named Kyle Chapman (Chapman after my maternal grandfather). My parents also considered calling me Marjorie (again after my paternal grandmother).
5. In college we would dip our french fries in Ketchup and Mayonnaise. We would taste various restaurants mayo/ketchup combo and decide which one was the yummiest. I still have to think that the "Coffee Cup" (our main college hang out had the best).
6. My favorite Disney movie has got to be "Beauty and the Beast" I saw it at least 20 times at the theater alone.
7. We played Songburst once in college for 5 hours. (It's where you are given a word and have to sing it out) 4 of those hours were spent on the word "GOD" Imagine that---being at a Christian College and knowing so many songs that we played until we finally HAD to call it quits because it was hitting 3 a.m. I DEFINITELY was late for curfew that night.
Now - to comply with the rules set forth above, I hereby tag everybody including lurkers who don't post. Please let me know when/if you do. I would love to hear the randomness of people's lives.
To name just a few people
Trin
Jada
1 comment:
I am so grossed out at the thought of #1 - yuck.
WHAT? I read this, went out to the garage to carry in the cheesecakes and #1 had changed!
And I'm still a tad grossed out by #1, but not NOTHING like before!!!!!
The rest of yours I already knew.
Post a Comment