I have the username and password now, now I can post to the blog !! *rubbing hands together in a twisted evil fashion*
First off, Introduction, My name is Larry, Husband to the ever charming, always behind on laundry, cook, nurse, school teacher and mother to my 9 children, Heidi. I will be popping in here more and more often, posting updates and fixing up the over all blog look and feel. Because as our good friend Perri once said "you have 9 kids, something happens in that house everyday" Understatement BIG TIME !! But at the end of the day, sometimes updating the blog and reliving the days events is a bit more than we wish to do, and besides, back to back shows of Law and Order are on and we are glued to the bed at that point.
*remembers conversation during Law and order*
Heidi: It is your turn to check on the kids.
Larry: No, I did it last commercial.
Heidi: If you LOVE ME *bats eyes* you will go check on them.
Larry: *flips coin* Call it in the air, loser checks on the kids.
And ALL this rambling brings me to the reason I am here, to post pictures of Andy yesterday, after tobbling backwards and putting the back of his head through the playroom window.



It was very scary, as I had a very hard time controlling the blood flow, 11 years of Military combat life saving training came rushing back to me. I did not hesitate, I knew what needed to be done, but the blood kept flowing. My biggest fear was I was the only one here at the house, as I was running my daycare, Heidi was out with the girls, and I needed her here NOW !! Andy was a super trooper at the hospital, Doctors kept making over how well behaved he was, and very polite to them.
5 comments:
Welcome and thank you for NOT showing pictures as they stapled his head shut.
Now maybe the other 8 kids will get their profile done. I think that was a goal of Heidi's some time ago....till life gets in the way.
Yikes! I am so glad he is okay!
Whoa!!! I am glad to here that he is ok and that he was a good trooper during all of that. Good thing his wonderful dad was around huh? ;)
OUCH...
My, then, five year old decided that climbing on the hood of the van was good idea on the first day of kindergarten....
The headlight got him.
The four staples in his scalp makes him think twice now...
At least I hope it makes him think twice LOL
I'm behind on my blogging and just saw this, OUCH!!
Post a Comment