Saturday, March 1, 2008
The "Plague" has hit our house
Today our house looked like a scene from "Little House on the Prairie" when the townspeople get sick from eating the meat of sick animals. The kids seemed to be buried in their covers lying around on couches or beds. They weren't near death like the people on the show but they sure looked like they were. Slowly throughout this entire week most of our children have been attacked by this virus. Today was no exception with 3 more joining the ranks of either a high fever or vomiting/diarrhea. Tomorrow I believe we will remain quarantined (as best as possible)to avoid passing the germs on to our wonderful church family. I have yet to be sick THANKFULLY and pray that I can remain strong (and healthy) through this whole ordeal. I hope it will finish its course tomorrow so we can start the week off fresh and anew. I also am GRATEFUL that God gave me such a strong stomach and the finances to afford a wonderful carpet cleaner to help with clean up.
Labels:
sickness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
(((Hugs))) Praying that you stay healthy and your family gets better very soon!
Thanks for not sharing the germs with the church. We did miss all of you guys though!
Just so you know Heidi, if you got what we had the last couple of weeks it can last for 4-5 days.
I hope the upswing continues!
(((HUGS))). We were all there just a few weeks ago. I hope you are all better very quickly.
Post a Comment