Saturday, March 1, 2008

Happy 2nd 8th Birthday Camilia!!!!

Today we celebrated Camilia's birthday on her actual birthdate. She is a leap year baby. We have teased her for so long that she was only 1 1/2 years old and would turn 2 on her special day. She had to cancel some of her plans of having some friends over due to sickness that has attacked some of her siblings but I believe overall her day went wonderful. She went to school today and then Larry took her out for lunch. After school we ordered pizza for supper. Then the candle lighting of the cake and singing of "Happy Birthday" followed. For the candles I put 8 regular candles and then the number 2 in the middle. Thought I could cover both perspectives quite easily in that manner. She was happy with her Bratz girls and baby that we got her. Though things didn't go fully the way she wanted, she seemed pretty happy about her special day.

Happy Birthday Camilia!!!! To my Camilia~~~~May you always be intrigued with life! I pray that God will use your curiosity for the greater good. May He help grant you wisdom where you struggle to find the answers to things. May God continually bless you for the remainder of your years. I love you sweetheart!!

(will post pictures tomorrow)

1 comment:

Tina said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful!
Love,
Miss Tina