Saturday, March 29, 2008

YUMMY !!!

<-Larry

Okay, so I thought if I hijacked Heidi's blog a few times, it might spark her to post more, now she looks at me and asks "have you updated the blog today"? I hope everyone can overlook the way I write, grammar and spelling (I blame it on the fact I was homeschooled - LOVE YOU MOM, YOU'RE THE BEST !!! LOL ).

Heidi's brother & wife, and their four children are down this weekend from the Chicago area for a visit, we SOOOOOoooooo enjoy the time while they are here. I love seeing my little nieces and nephew. They are such a joy to be around. One thing that we do and I am sure everyone does when family gets together, WE EAT !! Tonight was no different, I fired up the grill, and we feasted on brats, hamburgers, and hot dogs. Let's think about this, Heidi and I, our 9 children, her brother and his wife, their 4 kids, plus Heidi's mom and dad, 19 people, that's a lot of meat !!! Plus with all the fixings, it was a feast for sure.

Next is DESSERT !! OH WOW !! I had to take pictures of the trays of desserts that was made this weekend. I will have to get Heidi to give me the recipe to post for these goodies if anyone is interested. General breakdown is something like cookie bottom, whip cream, cream cheese, and juice from the pineapples, then the fruit. It is AWESOME !!!






I have more to post about this weekend, but will have to wait till later. Law and Order is about to come on, and well, we all know by now our obsession with it.

**Edited by Heidi** Just FYI, I can't stand grammatical/spelling mistakes so I came in here and cleaned it up just a bit. Also, I wanted to say we received our new camera this past week in the mail so hopefully there will be a LOT more pictures posted.

1 comment:

Christine, Jason and Baby said...

All I have to say is YUMMY!!! Wow, as a "prego" (lovely term people are now calling me), I must say that that is SOOOOO tempting and looks VERY yummy! My grandma makes these, but they are never quite that neatly decorated. Nice job Heidi!

Thanks to Larry for keeping us updated even if Heidi has to remind you and correct your mistakes. :P