
Yesterday while in town with Beth, I went and got Heidi her Mothers Day present. Needless to say she is very much over joyed. I actually think she is LOOKING for things to wash in it, but I will let her post her thoughts on her new toys later.
As for me, I just want to praise God for so richly blessing us, and providing for us in the way that he has. He is blessing us over and abundantly, which is allowing us to be a blessing for so many around us. We took such a HUGE step of faith when I left my job as an IP Network Engineer, to come home and run my Day Care. My desire was to be home with my family, to be here as they grew up, not hear about them growing up over the phone, or through emails, and pictures, as it was for me. My job required a lot of me, and I must say I missed out on so much. I would tell myself I was doing it to provide a good life for my family. Now God has proved time and time again that HE is the one that can provide a good life for me and my family. I am home every day with my family, my day is wrapped up in them. NEVER do I have to worry about my pager going off, working all hours of the night, leaving in the middle of family time, or being out of town. I just want to praise God for all He has done, and is going to do in our family.
Jehovah Jira is OUR provider of all things.
No comments:
Post a Comment