Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Muddin Part II

Well, we went mudding again. My dad had the day off due to elections, so what better way to spend the day off, than mudding !! Now this was a special day for me, as I had a new toy (new 4x4 truck) to try out. Jessica came along with me for the event, she loves going out and playing like this.

A little background on this truck. I bought the truck from a good friend of mine this past fall. He was looking to sell the truck, and made me an offer I could not refuse, however, Heidi could, and did refuse. Well a few weeks went by and again my friend came to me and made me another offer, one that even Heidi could not refuse. I bought the truck home, did some minor repairs, and there it sat waiting for a nice day to go play.

The nice day came, and it was time to see what this truck could do.

Before the event pictures ...



The truck preformed better than I had even hoped. We went through some pretty nasty stuff, and the best part, neither of us had to pull the other out. For the most part I was able to keep the truck in High 4x4, I only had to put it into low 4x4 two times.






It was just a great day out, everyone had a blast, trucks preformed top notch, and at the end of the day, we did not get stuck, and better still, nothing got broke. I see there is rain expected for the rest of the week, guess what we will be doing this weekend.









Who is up for the challenge and adventure?


No comments: