..that seem to always amaze me about God.
Remember this past week when Beth wanted her "yellow car" for her birthday. Well of course we didn't go out and purchase her a lifesize yellow Pontiac Solstice but we did a lookup on diecast models of one. Come to find out they are retired i.e. they don't make them anymore. Of course I KNEW Ebay would have them and they did. One was at $74.95 sorry but NO way was I going to purchase that. I found another site but didn't feel it was trustworthy to order it from though it was only $10.95.
So yesterday I am at Holiday World with Nate for Play Day and he wanted to go into the gift shop. I see lots of toys in their including a variety of trucks, trains, fire engines, and cars. The thought crosses my mind about Beth and I even verbally said it out loud I think to Nate. So I start searching the racks and didn't see any on one side nor at a different area. I get distracted by Nate who is choosing to purchase two swords for he and Tim (thoughtful isn't he) and then I walk around the opposite side of the store. I guess if I really think about it I felt compelled to keep searching for this car so I go to a different area and THERE IT WAS!!! I knew this was a God thing. This was the exact model I looked up online and only 1 yellow one there. I don't find this coincidence, I find this as a God incident. God loves Beth SOO MUCH that HE wanted her to have that car.
I called Larry IMMEDIATELY and we both praised God together. I know Jess was wanting to buy one for her so she gave me the money and presented her with this gift. Last night she slept with it and I have seen it in her hands multiple times last night and today. She got her Yellow Car!!! Thanks God for caring about such a special young pre-teen.
No comments:
Post a Comment