Well, we have a new addition to the family. Last night I went and picked up our new Red Tail Boa (yes, that is a snake), she is about 2.5 ft long, and just so very sweet. We have named her Akara. While holding her last night during Law & Order, she was exploring everywhere, and checking the place out. She is very gentle and calm. This is not our first snake, we have 5 other snakes in the house. We have 3 Ball Pythons, a Milk Snake, and a Corn Snake. I am wanting to get a couple more Red Tail Boas here soon, just looking for the right ones. I know this new addition is not as cute as you had hoped, but we have many pets here, and they are all very much a part of our lives. Our pet count is something like this, 1 dog, 2 cats, 2 ferrets, 2 rats, 1 rabbit, 1 hermit crab, 6 snakes, 2 bearded dragons and 9 kids, they count at times as pets right???
Hope you enjoy the pictures, if nothing else for those that homeschool, do some research on our friendly Red Tail Boa. Enjoy the Pics !!!




4 comments:
I don't even know what to say.
And people think *I* am crazy.
We have 5 cats, 1 dog, and 7 kids. That is enough stress for me. ;)
Enjoy your new pet.
LoL... I am with Tina. I don't know what to say either besides... Yuck (personal opinion there)
Congratulations!?
You forgot the Hamster. How could you miss that one. I could hear him running each night when I went to bed. I don't know if for the exersise or maybe he really thinks he will eventually get away?
Post a Comment