Friday, January 23, 2009

16 Years WOW where did the time go?

It just seems like yesterday on a beautiful January afternoon that we exchanged our wedding vows. The years haven't been always easy. But the difficult years have been healed fully and completely. God has restored our marriage and made it even stronger. Our love for one another cannot be described. The depths of it are strongly rooted. I am so grateful that God can give a love that truly can forgive, a forgiveness that helps lives start afresh and anew, and a desire to be obedient to His will even when others aren't fully supportive. The road traveled is not for the faint of heart but the rewards have been phenomenal. God's graces have given us a "Job" blessing upon the restoration of this marriage. He has given us double the amount of house space, double the amount of land, and double the amount of children all within the last 6 years.

Happy Anniversary MOOCHIE MAN!!!!!

(to find out what we are doing for our anniversary, stay tuned to the blog. In about a month (Feb. 20-22) we will be having a weekend without kids and whatever else Larry has up his sleeve. To those who know what's going on, please don't even give me a hint. I have guessed my birthday, anniversary, and Christmas presents for a long time running and I desire to actually be surprised!)

1 comment:

Christine, Jason and Baby said...

Happy Anniversary! I had no idea it had been that long. I remember that day as well. I do believe there was a song from a disney movie played at the end. I am thinking The Little Mermaid or Aladdin. Hmm... Can't remember now. Bummer.