It's hard to believe my Jasmine is 12 years old already! We celebrated her birthday on Saturday by taking her to Golden Corral. She really liked this idea of getting to eat as much as she wanted and the variety of desserts to boot. Afterward we took her over to a pet shop where she got a pet rat and named it Juanita. Larry got one as well since rats are community type animals. He named his Dora.
Sunday (her actual birthday) she asked to have Iced Sugar cookies from a store's bakery instead of cake. I was happy to be able to please her.
I am so proud of my dear Jasmine. I can tell she feels like she belongs here now and wears a lot more smiles on her face. I feel strongly bonded to her and blessed to call her daughter. Thanks God for knowing what's best for both of us!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment