Tonight I found out that a friend passed away. It definitely is heartbreaking to say the least. She loved all of my kids so much!! She has a 14 yr old daughter that was one of Jess's best friends. Her son is friends with two of my boys. Cheryl's kids were her life. Her husband adored her. She loved her friends and family sooo much!!!
I raise a toast to my friend Cheryl who had so much love and laughter inside that her physical heart couldn't handle the volume.
I know I will see her again in heaven but she will be truly missed.
Perri wrote this beautiful tribute of Cheryl. Please take a minute to read this.
2 comments:
I'm in shock right now. Give Jess a big hug for me. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you or their family!!
So sorry to hear about that. i pray God gives you all comfort right now.
Post a Comment