
EE-I-EE-I-Ooooooo, and on that farm he had a tractor.
Our new tractor was delivered late Friday night. We spent all day Saturday working outside on our little farm, and giving rides to all the kiddos on the tractor. Cutting the grass was GREAT and took only a couple of hours, instead of six, I love that 60" cutting deck. If we can get a good week of no rain, we might be able to get the land tilled and the crop in. The kids are very excited about planting this year, each one of them are getting to raise their own fruit or veggi. Things are looking really good for our blackberries, looks like we will have alot for jams and cobblers.
After spending a full day outside, I get a really bad sunburn, my poor bald head is very very red and tender. Heidi is accusing me of finding excuses this week to drive the tractor around, I think she is right.
1 comment:
Sheesh, give the man a tractor and he stops bloggin. Where did you go? I miss knowing how things are going with the Kellem's family! How is the garden coming along?
Post a Comment