Wednesday, April 9, 2008

School Pictures YAY !!!

Larry Blogs:

Sorry I did not get this posted as soon as I had hoped, but it has been so NICE outside the last two days that I have not had any desire to be in front of my computer, which is really odd for me. Anyway with out further ado here they are.



Jasmine




Nate




Camilia


Hope you enjoy the pictures, me and the "Littles" are off to play outside this morning, as the storms are to move in tomorrow and dump like 4 inches of rain on us, I swear it seem like forever before I am able to till the garden.

3 comments:

Trin said...

Those are some beautiful kids!!

Anonymous said...

I swear, school pictures are so much better than they used to be and with such great subjects, they had better be! Your kids are beautiful!

Tina said...

Did you really post those at 5:24 AM? Yikes, that's like the middle of the night at my house.
Anyhoo, the pictures are so sweet!